Online Credit Card Processing
Savvy business owners know that accepting online payments is the future of business. In order to get paid over the Web, it's crucial to partner with a payment processing company that offers online credit card processing. Not only will your payment processor give you fraud protection that's critical to online transactions, but you’ll also have access to reporting and easy-to-use interfaces that help you manage your business today – and in the future.
5 Reasons to Get Online with Century Payments:
- Expand Your Customer Base
- Legitimize Your Business
- Create New Revenue Streams
- Track Customer Data and Purchases
- Comprehensive Fraud Protection
Ecommerce has grown exponentially. To grow your business, you’ve got to be online. Online credit card processing will create a new revenue stream and open the floodgates for sales volume and growth. Century Payments offers online credit card processing solutions that facilitate transactions through your website or via other ecommerce tools. Your customers will be able to pay online securely and easily, and you’ll be able to expand your business as far as the Internet reaches.
Whether a customer submits their credit card information on your website, or if you use online credit card processing on behalf of a customer, the authorization process is completed within seconds! Your gateway or virtual terminal will act as a tunnel that allows for processing and management of your payments.
And online credit card processing solutions from Century Payments include 24/7 support so you get the answers and help you need.
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, checks and more online
- Enable online payment via virtual terminals and gateways
- Compatible with shopping carts
- Easy-to-use software and merchant interfaces
- Built-in fraud prevention tools
- Multiple User Accounts: unique user accounts and passwords
- CVV2 / CID: 3 or 4 digit card verification number
- Secure Server: with SSL encryption
- Address Verification Issuing: bank validation of address
- Name Blocking Ability: to block fraudulent customers
- IP Blocking Ability: to block specific IPs
- Velocity Filters: settings for dollar amount and transaction frequency