Merchant Credit Card Processing
Merchant credit card processing should be easy. With help from Century Payments, you can accept every major credit card brand and process transactions vital to your business through online payment gateways, virtual terminals, or standard, wireless and mobile credit card terminals. Plus, enjoy secure merchant credit card processing from start to finish.
No worrying about system downtime or equipment failure. Your transactions will be smooth, seamless, and ultimately help your business grow. And with the super low rates Century Payments is known for, you'll get the most out of every single transaction.
Make Payment Processing Easy
As soon as your customer swipes a card or inputs information on your website, a complex flow of information begins. This communication, known as interchange, is critical to you receiving payment. The entire merchant credit card processing transaction consists of a few steps:
- Clearing and settlement
With Century Payments, we make this process simple.
- Customer swipes credit card
- Payment is submitted for approval in real-time
- You receive an authorization response and complete the transaction.
Your customer information will remain safe and secure, your payments will be authorized within seconds, and your merchant account will be funded as quickly as possible. We handle the merchant credit card processing so you can focus on getting paid.
Track Cash Flow and Minimize Chargebacks
Your merchant account will help you track transactions and prevent costly chargebacks, or disputed purchases. When you trust Century Payments with your merchant credit card processing, you’ll have:
- The tools to establish a paper trail with good reporting
- A variety of terminal options so you can swipe cards whenever possible
- The option to capture electronic signatures to compare with card signatures
- An easy to use verification process and merchant interface so you can identify abnormalities
- 24/7 customer support to ensure quick and efficient handling of retrieval – and other – requests.